Monday, December 23, 2013

Jazmyne Rose!!

My baby is now longer a "baby". Jazzy is 3 years old but acts 15 haha. She is every bit of her Mothers Daughter I'm told. She has spunk, sweetness and sass but she wouldn't be Jaz if she didn't. All girl she is too, loves doing her hair, painting her nails, putting my makeup on, wearing high heels, playing dress up, has about 10 babies that need fed and diaper changes a lot yet loves going to the farm too.

I love watching her play babies because that was my favorite thing to play growing up...she feeds them, changes diapers and clothes, sings to them, puts lotion or shampoo on them, and tucks them in at night. Sometimes they need spankings and oh how that cracks me up haha. We must be a lot alike because we bump heads a lot already and are both stubborn. I win most of the time but lately its all about picking my BATTLES with her. Just don't have the fight in me somedays so little Miss Sassy Jazzy wins once in awhile!!! God knew what he was doing when he gave her to me because I need her in my life to reassure me that its not always going to be easy and even though I have to be the "mean guy" that they will still LOVE me 2 seconds later. With Q it was easy and laid back, he didn't buck me on things so we had a relaxed bond or maybe I just wasn't wanting to discipline haha. Along came J and things changed, I realized I couldn't always be the "good guy" because I need them to have rules and when those are broken I must not over look it simply because I don't want them to be mad at me or cry. Yes I was that MOM for awhile but now I know that although they may seem mad and yes even cry that when its all said and done they LOVE ME as much as before I got on to them.

Jazmyne will be hopefully going to preschool August 2014 and she CAN NOT WAIT!!! Every morning when we put Q on the big yellow school bus she asks if its time yet for her to go on there?! I hope she loves school as much as she does now when she actually goes. When we practice letters, ABCs, numbers, colors, shapes etc with Q she always has to do it too, which I love!!! She has completed my heart and life for now anyways...Im one BLESSED Momma to have such amazing kids.

Enjoy the pictures of Jaz!!




No comments:

Post a Comment