Monday, December 23, 2013

One of many to end the year 2013!!!

Well it's been awhile since I have last blogged so I figured why not end the year with some updates on our lives!!! A lot has happened since 2012, we have been on one incredible journey.

When I signed on to my blogger I couldn't believe the last post was of Jaz turning 1....oh my goodness how she has changed and grown up since then. Hard to believe its been that long ago but its been amazing every second of the way. And Q was 3...now he is 5 1/2 and in his second year of PRESCHOOL!! How is that even possible??!! People always say enjoy them while they are little because they don't stay that way for very long. Oh how true that really is. Still have a hard time believing at times that I've been a Mom now for almost 6 years, its the best thing to ever happen to me!!

2012-2013 came with many changes...I made the decision to take ahold of my life and get HEALTHY, the 3 of us finally have our own HOME, we are HAPPY and HUMBLE with the way things are going for us! I will go into some detail on all those areas in some later blogs!!

HERE WE GO with the updates!! Hope you enjoy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment